<Please only pay after receiving our confirmation of reserved date
For making a reservation: please click here>
LOTUS TEA MAKING EXPERIENCE AT THE TEA HOUSE
<Only in June and July>
We would love to give customers a deep experience of tea culture in general and Vietnamese Lotus Tea in particular. History of formation and development of Vietnamese Lotus Tea, tea ceremony and the way of drinking tea. Participate in Lotus tea making activity of Hien Minh Tea. Enjoy the beauty and delicate fragrance of thousand lotus flowers.
Traditional Lotus Tea Introduction
This is an extremely special product of Hien Minh Tea. This extraordinary tea is picked and processed according to the traditional handcrafted method of ancient Hanoi. Hien Minh High Mountain Lotus Tea is made from wild ancient Shan Tuyet tea, combined with special one-hundred-petal lotus flower, with the ratio of 01 kg tea mixed with 1400 flowers. The process is very time intensive and meticulous: 07 times mixing and then drying, producing an extraordinary bouquet and fragrance. The outcome is a surprising delicate tea, harmonizing with the lotus flower.
Taste: full-flavored and delicately floral blend as well as deeply sweet. Upon consumption, the experience is like scene of a fragrant lotus pond and reminiscent of meditation time.
Duration: 02 hours <9:00am – 11:00am>
Address: Hien Minh Tea House
Workshop cost: <VND600,000> $27/ person
Traditional Vietnamese Lotus Tea and snack (traditional tea sweets) are included.
GIFT to bring home included: 02 Lotus Tea Flowers valued $07 <VND140,000> freshly made in workshop by yourself
- Experience Vietnamese Lotus tea ceremony directly with Tea master
- Meditation with singing bowl
- Sharing basic knowledge about tea in general and Vietnamese tea in particular. History of formation and development of Vietnamese Tea, the habits of drinking tea of the Vietnamese from ancient to present
- Have a look at photos and introduction of the ancient tea trees which are already hundreds years old in Vietnam, and the photos of Hien Minh lotus pond, how to pick and how to make some tea
- Participate in activity of making lotus tea with the tea house. Imbue the body with delicate fragrance of thousands of lotus flowers and take photos with them.
- Participants can purchase tea at discounted price 5% when buying tea after the event.
What’s not included?
Transportation from and to our meeting place
Gratuity (Tips) if any is not include in price.
- Encourage not being too hungry before having tea
- Encourage not to go with children under 5 years old
- This workshop is only available in June and July